BEARSTED: Roseacre Lane shut for emergency gas repair work
Thursday 12th October 2017
A BUSY road in Bearsted is to be shut today for emergency gas repair work.
Roseacre Lane - a major cut through in the village - will be closed until 6pm.
The road will be closed at the Junction of Tower Lane and the alternative route is via Hog Hill, Ware Street, Yeoman Lane and onto Ashford Road.
This is to enable emergency gas escape to be carried out by SGN.
- 15/12/2017 - M20 - another week of disruption on the motorway for works
- 15/12/2017 - Exclusive: Private Benenden Hospital to shed jobs across board in New Year
- 15/12/2017 - Man, 60s, beaten with glass bottle in Marden business cash robbery
- 15/12/2017 - CINDERELLA: Still time to catch hilarious Hazlitt panto
- 15/12/2017 - Olympic star Courtney Tulloch returns to New Line Learning to help students
- 15/12/2017 - BREAKING: Man shot in face three times in Snodland alleyway attack
- 15/12/2017 - TRAFFIC UPDATE: A249 shut tonight for emergency repair work
- 14/12/2017 - EXCLUSIVE: Lib Dem borough councillor faces suspension over assault allegation