BEARSTED: Roseacre Lane shut for emergency gas repair work
Thursday 12th October 2017
A BUSY road in Bearsted is to be shut today for emergency gas repair work.
Roseacre Lane - a major cut through in the village - will be closed until 6pm.
The road will be closed at the Junction of Tower Lane and the alternative route is via Hog Hill, Ware Street, Yeoman Lane and onto Ashford Road.
This is to enable emergency gas escape to be carried out by SGN.
- 19/10/2017 - BREAKING: Police search for hit and run driver after girl is injured
- 19/10/2017 - Kent Police searching for car that failed to stop after crash
- 19/10/2017 - Teston Bridge reopens after repairs completed
- 19/10/2017 - COMMENTARY: Brexit 18 months on - by Dennis Fowle
- 19/10/2017 - Men arrested over drugs offence
- 19/10/2017 - Residents in Shepway warned to lock up sheds and lock vans - thieves at large
- 19/10/2017 - TRAFFIC UPDATE: Delays on M20 this morning after crash near Maidstone
- 18/10/2017 - Drunk jailed for killing a man on M20 - driving the WRONG way