Bearsted's Bell Inn rings up £1,000 for charity
Friday 11th August 2017
CUSTOMERS at the Bell Inn at Bearsted helped to raise funds for the Heart of Kent Hospice during a music and charity day hosted by the pub.
An auction raised £1,000 for the hospice, with donations by The Bell Inn, Barrel & Stone, Pick a Posy florists, LJ Osteopathic Healthcare, Massage by Toni, The Perfect Collection, Butchers Hook, and Michelle Gomme.
Entertainment was provided by Jahson, who was formerly of The Drifters; Jimmy and the Riddles, and thanks went to Ian Rennie for managing the auction.
Landlord Nigel Williams said: “It was a fantastic day with great food, great music and lots of happy sunny faces.”
- 19/10/2017 - BREAKING: Police search for hit and run driver after girl is injured
- 19/10/2017 - Kent Police searching for car that failed to stop after crash
- 19/10/2017 - Teston Bridge reopens after repairs completed
- 19/10/2017 - COMMENTARY: Brexit 18 months on - by Dennis Fowle
- 19/10/2017 - Men arrested over drugs offence
- 19/10/2017 - Residents in Shepway warned to lock up sheds and lock vans - thieves at large
- 19/10/2017 - TRAFFIC UPDATE: Delays on M20 this morning after crash near Maidstone
- 18/10/2017 - Drunk jailed for killing a man on M20 - driving the WRONG way