Bearsted's Bell Inn rings up £1,000 for charity
Friday 11th August 2017
CUSTOMERS at the Bell Inn at Bearsted helped to raise funds for the Heart of Kent Hospice during a music and charity day hosted by the pub.
An auction raised £1,000 for the hospice, with donations by The Bell Inn, Barrel & Stone, Pick a Posy florists, LJ Osteopathic Healthcare, Massage by Toni, The Perfect Collection, Butchers Hook, and Michelle Gomme.
Entertainment was provided by Jahson, who was formerly of The Drifters; Jimmy and the Riddles, and thanks went to Ian Rennie for managing the auction.
Landlord Nigel Williams said: “It was a fantastic day with great food, great music and lots of happy sunny faces.”
- 18/08/2017 - RELIEF ROAD POLL: Readers back Leeds to Langley link to ease congestion
- 18/08/2017 - Cricket and tennis in Staplehurst safe after housing plan gets go-ahead
- 18/08/2017 - Five vehicles torched in arson attacks in Tovil - police investigating
- 18/08/2017 - Have you seen missing Olivia and her pal from Maidstone?
- 18/08/2017 - Bearsted man set to cycle 9,000 miles on solo trip to Tokyo
- 18/08/2017 - Gallagher Stadium hosts soccer legends in charity match
- 18/08/2017 - Man arrested after disturbance at Kings Hill supermarket
- 18/08/2017 - Congratulations! A-level success in Maidstone and Malling