Bearsted's Bell Inn rings up £1,000 for charity
Friday 11th August 2017
CUSTOMERS at the Bell Inn at Bearsted helped to raise funds for the Heart of Kent Hospice during a music and charity day hosted by the pub.
An auction raised £1,000 for the hospice, with donations by The Bell Inn, Barrel & Stone, Pick a Posy florists, LJ Osteopathic Healthcare, Massage by Toni, The Perfect Collection, Butchers Hook, and Michelle Gomme.
Entertainment was provided by Jahson, who was formerly of The Drifters; Jimmy and the Riddles, and thanks went to Ian Rennie for managing the auction.
Landlord Nigel Williams said: “It was a fantastic day with great food, great music and lots of happy sunny faces.”
- 15/12/2017 - M20 - another week of disruption on the motorway for works
- 15/12/2017 - Exclusive: Private Benenden Hospital to shed jobs across board in New Year
- 15/12/2017 - Man, 60s, beaten with glass bottle in Marden business cash robbery
- 15/12/2017 - CINDERELLA: Still time to catch hilarious Hazlitt panto
- 15/12/2017 - Olympic star Courtney Tulloch returns to New Line Learning to help students
- 15/12/2017 - BREAKING: Man shot in face three times in Snodland alleyway attack
- 15/12/2017 - TRAFFIC UPDATE: A249 shut tonight for emergency repair work
- 14/12/2017 - EXCLUSIVE: Lib Dem borough councillor faces suspension over assault allegation