Boy taken to hospital after being hit by car
Thursday 12th October 2017
A teenage boy has been taken to hospital after being hit by car in East Malling.
The incident happened in New Road, close to the junction with Chapman Way, at around 8.15am.
Paramedics and police attended the incident, and the road was partially closed while they dealt with the incident.
The boy was treated for injuries, not described as life-threatening, and then taken to hospital for further treatment.
- 19/10/2017 - BREAKING: Police search for hit and run driver after girl is injured
- 19/10/2017 - Kent Police searching for car that failed to stop after crash
- 19/10/2017 - Teston Bridge reopens after repairs completed
- 19/10/2017 - COMMENTARY: Brexit 18 months on - by Dennis Fowle
- 19/10/2017 - Men arrested over drugs offence
- 19/10/2017 - Residents in Shepway warned to lock up sheds and lock vans - thieves at large
- 19/10/2017 - TRAFFIC UPDATE: Delays on M20 this morning after crash near Maidstone
- 18/10/2017 - Drunk jailed for killing a man on M20 - driving the WRONG way