Boy taken to hospital after being hit by car
Thursday 12th October 2017
A teenage boy has been taken to hospital after being hit by car in East Malling.
The incident happened in New Road, close to the junction with Chapman Way, at around 8.15am.
Paramedics and police attended the incident, and the road was partially closed while they dealt with the incident.
The boy was treated for injuries, not described as life-threatening, and then taken to hospital for further treatment.
- 15/12/2017 - M20 - another week of disruption on the motorway for works
- 15/12/2017 - Exclusive: Private Benenden Hospital to shed jobs across board in New Year
- 15/12/2017 - Man, 60s, beaten with glass bottle in Marden business cash robbery
- 15/12/2017 - CINDERELLA: Still time to catch hilarious Hazlitt panto
- 15/12/2017 - Olympic star Courtney Tulloch returns to New Line Learning to help students
- 15/12/2017 - BREAKING: Man shot in face three times in Snodland alleyway attack
- 15/12/2017 - TRAFFIC UPDATE: A249 shut tonight for emergency repair work
- 14/12/2017 - EXCLUSIVE: Lib Dem borough councillor faces suspension over assault allegation