Delays to trains from Maidstone after Bromley fatality
Friday 12th January 2018TRAINS heading from Maidstone to the capital are facing disruption this morning after a person was hit by a train at Bromley South.
Southeastern have warned of delays between Swanley and Victoria until at least midday after the incident, which occurred shortly before 9am.
Two platforms at the station have now reopened, but trains from Maidstone East to Victoria are likely to be delayed.
UPDATE: #BromleySouth - Due to a person being hit by a train near Bromley South, services are being diverted or amended while emergency services deal with incident.— Southeastern (@Se_Railway) January 12, 2018
- 18/01/2018 - Distraction burglar who targeted 92-year-old victim is jailed
- 18/01/2018 - Description issued by police searching pair who approached Maidstone schoolgirl
- 18/01/2018 - Controversial Maidstone road widening plan rejected by JTB
- 18/01/2018 - Dartford bridge remains shut after night of high winds
- 18/01/2018 - GALES: Roads blocked this morning after high winds bring down trees
- 17/01/2018 - Police issue advice as more BMWs are targeted by thieves in Maidstone
- 17/01/2018 - Warning after men in BMW approach schoolgirl in Maidstone
- 17/01/2018 - Long delays predicted on main Maidstone road