Get ready for West Malling's Christmas lights switch on
Tuesday 14th November 2017
REPRESENTATIVES from West Malling Age Concern will take centre stage when the town’s Christmas lights are switched on.
The annual Christmas event will take place on Sunday November 19.
Entertainment will be in the High Street from noon, with ice skating, a balloon race, real reindeer, Santa’s grotto and trampolining all on offer.
The Rock Choir will also be performing, along with a number of other local groups.
The lights will then go on at 5pm. The event has been organised by West Malling Chamber of Commerce.
- 18/01/2018 - Distraction burglar who targeted 92-year-old victim is jailed
- 18/01/2018 - Description issued by police searching pair who approached Maidstone schoolgirl
- 18/01/2018 - Controversial Maidstone road widening plan rejected by JTB
- 18/01/2018 - Dartford bridge remains shut after night of high winds
- 18/01/2018 - GALES: Roads blocked this morning after high winds bring down trees
- 17/01/2018 - Police issue advice as more BMWs are targeted by thieves in Maidstone
- 17/01/2018 - Warning after men in BMW approach schoolgirl in Maidstone
- 17/01/2018 - Long delays predicted on main Maidstone road