Get ready for West Malling's Christmas lights switch on
Tuesday 14th November 2017
REPRESENTATIVES from West Malling Age Concern will take centre stage when the town’s Christmas lights are switched on.
The annual Christmas event will take place on Sunday November 19.
Entertainment will be in the High Street from noon, with ice skating, a balloon race, real reindeer, Santa’s grotto and trampolining all on offer.
The Rock Choir will also be performing, along with a number of other local groups.
The lights will then go on at 5pm. The event has been organised by West Malling Chamber of Commerce.
- 17/11/2017 - New vision as church faces uncertain future
- 17/11/2017 - Ed Sheeran fans get read to welcome Galway Girl singer to Maidstone
- 17/11/2017 - Eco-village at Kingswood could pay for Leeds-Langley relief road
- 17/11/2017 - More road closures on M20
- 17/11/2017 - Freezing temperatures send gritters out
- 17/11/2017 - SPECIAL REPORT: Farmer Hughie Batchelor - a life remembered
- 17/11/2017 - LATEST: Travellers now pitch up at another council car park
- 17/11/2017 - Samaritans: Listening can save a life - details of special event