Kent Police searching for car that failed to stop after crash
Thursday 19th October 2017
KENT Police are “actively looking” for a car that has failed to stop after a crash near Maidstone.
The force’s roads department have tweeted that they are “currently actively looking for a silver old-style Vauxhall Corsa” following the incident in Ditton.
The car has two black stripes on its bonnet and also has the number 142 emblazoned on it.
They have asked for anyone who has any information to call 101, quoting 19:0745.
1/2 We are currently actively looking for a silver old style Vauxhall Corsa that has failed to stop after an RTC in Ditton. DC— Kent Police RPU (@kentpoliceroads) October 19, 2017
2/2 Veh has 2 Black stripes on the bonnet and the No142 on doors/bonnet. Any info call 101, quote 19:0745. Thx DC.— Kent Police RPU (@kentpoliceroads) October 19, 2017
- 18/01/2018 - Distraction burglar who targeted 92-year-old victim is jailed
- 18/01/2018 - Description issued by police searching pair who approached Maidstone schoolgirl
- 18/01/2018 - Controversial Maidstone road widening plan rejected by JTB
- 18/01/2018 - Dartford bridge remains shut after night of high winds
- 18/01/2018 - GALES: Roads blocked this morning after high winds bring down trees
- 17/01/2018 - Police issue advice as more BMWs are targeted by thieves in Maidstone
- 17/01/2018 - Warning after men in BMW approach schoolgirl in Maidstone
- 17/01/2018 - Long delays predicted on main Maidstone road