M20 car fire causes lane closure - firefighters put out blaze
Friday 11th August 2017
FIREFIGHTERS have dealt with a car fire on the M20.
Crews were called to a car alight on the hard shoulder of junction junction 3 of the M20 this afternoon.
They used a hose reel jet to deal with the fire. One lane was closed.
The incident was recorded mat just before 3pm and lasted for half and hour.
- 18/08/2017 - RELIEF ROAD POLL: Readers back Leeds to Langley link to ease congestion
- 18/08/2017 - Cricket and tennis in Staplehurst safe after housing plan gets go-ahead
- 18/08/2017 - Five vehicles torched in arson attacks in Tovil - police investigating
- 18/08/2017 - Have you seen missing Olivia and her pal from Maidstone?
- 18/08/2017 - Bearsted man set to cycle 9,000 miles on solo trip to Tokyo
- 18/08/2017 - Gallagher Stadium hosts soccer legends in charity match
- 18/08/2017 - Man arrested after disturbance at Kings Hill supermarket
- 18/08/2017 - Congratulations! A-level success in Maidstone and Malling