M20 car fire causes lane closure - firefighters put out blaze
Friday 11th August 2017
FIREFIGHTERS have dealt with a car fire on the M20.
Crews were called to a car alight on the hard shoulder of junction junction 3 of the M20 this afternoon.
They used a hose reel jet to deal with the fire. One lane was closed.
The incident was recorded mat just before 3pm and lasted for half and hour.
- 19/10/2017 - BREAKING: Police search for hit and run driver after girl is injured
- 19/10/2017 - Kent Police searching for car that failed to stop after crash
- 19/10/2017 - Teston Bridge reopens after repairs completed
- 19/10/2017 - COMMENTARY: Brexit 18 months on - by Dennis Fowle
- 19/10/2017 - Men arrested over drugs offence
- 19/10/2017 - Residents in Shepway warned to lock up sheds and lock vans - thieves at large
- 19/10/2017 - TRAFFIC UPDATE: Delays on M20 this morning after crash near Maidstone
- 18/10/2017 - Drunk jailed for killing a man on M20 - driving the WRONG way