M20 car fire causes lane closure - firefighters put out blaze
Friday 11th August 2017
FIREFIGHTERS have dealt with a car fire on the M20.
Crews were called to a car alight on the hard shoulder of junction junction 3 of the M20 this afternoon.
They used a hose reel jet to deal with the fire. One lane was closed.
The incident was recorded mat just before 3pm and lasted for half and hour.
- 15/12/2017 - M20 - another week of disruption on the motorway for works
- 15/12/2017 - Exclusive: Private Benenden Hospital to shed jobs across board in New Year
- 15/12/2017 - Man, 60s, beaten with glass bottle in Marden business cash robbery
- 15/12/2017 - CINDERELLA: Still time to catch hilarious Hazlitt panto
- 15/12/2017 - Olympic star Courtney Tulloch returns to New Line Learning to help students
- 15/12/2017 - BREAKING: Man shot in face three times in Snodland alleyway attack
- 15/12/2017 - TRAFFIC UPDATE: A249 shut tonight for emergency repair work
- 14/12/2017 - EXCLUSIVE: Lib Dem borough councillor faces suspension over assault allegation