Man taken to London hospital after Walderslade crash
Tuesday 13th February 2018
A MAN was taken to a London hospital following a two-car crash in Walderslade.
But his injuries are not said to be life-threatening.
Boxley Road in Walderslade was shut for more than three and a half hours after the crash, which happened just before 7.30pm.
The man was driving a Vauxhall Corsa which collided with a people carrier. The driver and passenger of the other vehicle got themselves out of their vehicle and were treated at the roadside by paramedics, but the Corsa driver had to be extracted from his vehicle by the Fire Brigade.
A Kent Police spokesman: “Kent Police was called to a two car collision in Boxley Road, Walderslade at 7.27pm on Monday 12 February 2018.
“The South East Coast Ambulance Service and Kent Surrey and Sussex Air Ambulance also attended and a man was conveyed to a London Hospital. His injuries are not reported to be life threatening.
“The collision did block the road however it had reopened by 11.03pm.”
- 19/02/2018 - JAILED: Mum and partner who neglected six-week-old baby
- 19/02/2018 - D-Day Darlings perform at Mercure hotel in Maidstone
- 19/02/2018 - Police appeal after raiders try to steal ATM from filling station near Maidstone
- 19/02/2018 - Calling Bearsted dog walkers - Missing key - can you help?
- 19/02/2018 - Long delays on the M20 after broken down vehicle near Maidstone
- 19/02/2018 - Ukip leader Henry Bolton dumped over relationship with Maidstone model Jo Marney
- 16/02/2018 - GRITTING ALERT: Motorists told to be careful on roads
- 16/02/2018 - Maidstone Lib Dems warned not fritter government cash windfall