Thousands flock to Hazlitt Theatre panto in Maidstone
Thursday 7th December 2017
THOUSANDS of local people have turned out for the Hazlitt Theatre’s pantomime run of Cinderella, which kicked off on December 1.
TV cook Rustie Lee and former EastEnders star Stefan Booth are heading up a stellar cast in the county town.
Slapstick antics, hilarious ad-libbing and saucy gags have had the audience rolling in the aisles during the two hour shows.
The run lasts until December 31. Tickets are still available for some performances. Call 01622 758611 or visit www.hazlitttheatre.com
Picture by Paul Clapp
- 15/12/2017 - M20 - another week of disruption on the motorway for works
- 15/12/2017 - Exclusive: Private Benenden Hospital to shed jobs across board in New Year
- 15/12/2017 - Man, 60s, beaten with glass bottle in Marden business cash robbery
- 15/12/2017 - CINDERELLA: Still time to catch hilarious Hazlitt panto
- 15/12/2017 - Olympic star Courtney Tulloch returns to New Line Learning to help students
- 15/12/2017 - BREAKING: Man shot in face three times in Snodland alleyway attack
- 15/12/2017 - TRAFFIC UPDATE: A249 shut tonight for emergency repair work
- 14/12/2017 - EXCLUSIVE: Lib Dem borough councillor faces suspension over assault allegation