Two arrested after police called to flats in Maidstone
Wednesday 11th October 2017
KENT Police have arrested two people after being called to a block of flats in Maidstone at lunch-time today.
Officers responded to a call at 12.15pm after receiving a report about concern for the welfare of residents at an address in Miller Heights.
Officers attended the flats in Lower Stone Street and found everybody was safe and well.
While there, they identified two outstanding burglary suspects and they were subsequently arrested.
A spokesman said: “A 22-year-old man and a 20-year-old woman, both from Maidstone, remain in police custody and enquiries are on-going.”
- 19/10/2017 - BREAKING: Police search for hit and run driver after girl is injured
- 19/10/2017 - Kent Police searching for car that failed to stop after crash
- 19/10/2017 - Teston Bridge reopens after repairs completed
- 19/10/2017 - COMMENTARY: Brexit 18 months on - by Dennis Fowle
- 19/10/2017 - Men arrested over drugs offence
- 19/10/2017 - Residents in Shepway warned to lock up sheds and lock vans - thieves at large
- 19/10/2017 - TRAFFIC UPDATE: Delays on M20 this morning after crash near Maidstone
- 18/10/2017 - Drunk jailed for killing a man on M20 - driving the WRONG way