Two charged with drug supply offences in Maidstone
Thursday 12th October 2017
Two men arrested in Maidstone on Tuesday on suspicion of supplying heroin and drugs have been charged.
Jamal Brown, 21, of Capstone Road, Bromley and Justin Forde, 20, of Cedars Road, Clapham, were arrested in the vicinity of Holland Road.
A quantity of drugs was seized and both were subsequently charged with possession of heroin and cocaine with intent to supply, and obstructing an officer in the execution of their duty.
They have been remanded in police custody and will appear by video link before Medway Magistrates Court on Thursday October 12.
- 19/10/2017 - BREAKING: Police search for hit and run driver after girl is injured
- 19/10/2017 - Kent Police searching for car that failed to stop after crash
- 19/10/2017 - Teston Bridge reopens after repairs completed
- 19/10/2017 - COMMENTARY: Brexit 18 months on - by Dennis Fowle
- 19/10/2017 - Men arrested over drugs offence
- 19/10/2017 - Residents in Shepway warned to lock up sheds and lock vans - thieves at large
- 19/10/2017 - TRAFFIC UPDATE: Delays on M20 this morning after crash near Maidstone
- 18/10/2017 - Drunk jailed for killing a man on M20 - driving the WRONG way