WATER PIPES: Busy road in Maidstone CLOSED for seven days
Thursday 7th December 2017
A busy road in Madistone is to remain closed until December 11 for water repairs.
Buckalnd Road (at number 10) was due to be shut for five days until December 9 but this has been extended.
The alternative route is via St Peter’s Street, Buckland Hill and vice versa.
The closure is to enable a new connection to the water main to be carried out by South East Water.
- 15/12/2017 - M20 - another week of disruption on the motorway for works
- 15/12/2017 - Exclusive: Private Benenden Hospital to shed jobs across board in New Year
- 15/12/2017 - Man, 60s, beaten with glass bottle in Marden business cash robbery
- 15/12/2017 - CINDERELLA: Still time to catch hilarious Hazlitt panto
- 15/12/2017 - Olympic star Courtney Tulloch returns to New Line Learning to help students
- 15/12/2017 - BREAKING: Man shot in face three times in Snodland alleyway attack
- 15/12/2017 - TRAFFIC UPDATE: A249 shut tonight for emergency repair work
- 14/12/2017 - EXCLUSIVE: Lib Dem borough councillor faces suspension over assault allegation