WEEKEND WEATHER: say goodbye to the rain for a few days and enjoy sunny spells
Friday 11th August 2017
After endless days of rain and more rain - Maidstone is going to enjoy a dry and warm weekend.
Saturday should remain rainless with temperatures of 21C and light winds.
Sunday will be 20-21C and feeling warmer with only a slight breeze.
There will be warm and sunny spells on both days, says the BBC.
There will be more of the same on Moday but Tuesday could be wet. The rest of the week is likely to be dry with temperatures in line with the time of year.
- 19/10/2017 - BREAKING: Police search for hit and run driver after girl is injured
- 19/10/2017 - Kent Police searching for car that failed to stop after crash
- 19/10/2017 - Teston Bridge reopens after repairs completed
- 19/10/2017 - COMMENTARY: Brexit 18 months on - by Dennis Fowle
- 19/10/2017 - Men arrested over drugs offence
- 19/10/2017 - Residents in Shepway warned to lock up sheds and lock vans - thieves at large
- 19/10/2017 - TRAFFIC UPDATE: Delays on M20 this morning after crash near Maidstone
- 18/10/2017 - Drunk jailed for killing a man on M20 - driving the WRONG way