Garden of England Homecare
We're seeking kind, compassionate, caring people to join us at The Garden of England Home Care Service.
Your role as a Community Care Worker would include assisting
clients with tasks such as:
- Assisting with personal care needs and getting dressed
- Fluid and nutritional needs supported
- Assisting with the administration of medication
- Giving support with day to day routines
- Companionship services
- Support with shopping/appointments/leisure activities
- Light housework duties - Promoting independence
What makes you a good candidate?
- Self-motivated, well-organised & reliable
- Caring, sensitive and patient
- Able to adapt and flexible
- Dedicated to maintaining our high standards of care
- Good communication
- Full UK Driving Licence
In return we offer an excellent basic way with bonuses and benefits.
Hourly rate £9.50 rising to £12.50 per hour PLUS mileage
Double pay Christmas Day, New Years Day and Easter Sunday
Time and a half for all other Bank Holidays.
Company mobile phone
Free MOT or breakdown recovery
Full training and ongoing support
Care worker of the month £25 Care worker of the year £200
Blue light discount card
If you think this opportunity would be suited to you apply now
by calling Chrissy or Allyson directly on: 01622 674733 or email