5 MILES: Broken down lorry causing delays of over 30 minutes in Maidstone
Monday 22nd July 2019
THERE are reports of a broken down lorry on the M20.
The lorry is on the M20 J9 Ashford to J8 Hollingbourne in lane one.
Free recovery are en route but be aware that this breakdown is causing delays of approximately 30 minutes to journeys through the area and congestion for about five miles.
"Please allow additional time for your journey."
- LENHAM HEATH: MBC top brass face public anger over 5,000 homes scheme - details
- RAM RAID: Digger used in early hours cash machine theft near Maidstone
- CLIMATE CHANGE: Where will £1m council grant be spent? - ask Greens and Tories
- LATEST: Marjorie Rose, 96, recovers after fall in Maidstone
- COURT: Football manager Luke Rivers drove nearly double the limit near Maidstone
- Artist to hold exhibition in Maidstone to help fund Parkinson's disease research
- ORDER: Police crackdown on anti-social behaviour after knife fears in Maidstone
- M20 DELAYS: Official list of roadworks on m-way in the coming week