5 MILES: Broken down lorry causing delays of over 30 minutes in Maidstone
Monday 22nd July 2019
THERE are reports of a broken down lorry on the M20.
The lorry is on the M20 J9 Ashford to J8 Hollingbourne in lane one.
Free recovery are en route but be aware that this breakdown is causing delays of approximately 30 minutes to journeys through the area and congestion for about five miles.
"Please allow additional time for your journey."
- OUT NOW! Pick up the latest edition or read online
- DETAILS: Resurfacing works on B2012 Lower Boxley Road
- LATEST: Prezzo to reopen in Maidstone
- PLANNED: 18-month road closure in Aylesford
- URGENT: Gas leak repairs near Maidstone
- GALLERY: Maidstone pupils adjust to 'new normal'
- INQUEST: Police took 49 minutes to respond to dad's 999 call
- M20 DISRUPTION: After Op Stack - even more trouble on the motorway