5 MILES: Broken down lorry causing delays of over 30 minutes in Maidstone
Monday 22nd July 2019
THERE are reports of a broken down lorry on the M20.
The lorry is on the M20 J9 Ashford to J8 Hollingbourne in lane one.
Free recovery are en route but be aware that this breakdown is causing delays of approximately 30 minutes to journeys through the area and congestion for about five miles.
"Please allow additional time for your journey."
- M20 CRASH: Lane blocked following collision in Maidstone
- CRASH: Collision on main road sparks delays in Maidstone
- DELAYS: Temporary traffic lights on busy road in Maidstone
- Brothers to represent GB in European skating championships
- POLL: Does the borough council keep the roads clean and free of flytipping?
- DELAYS: Temporary traffic lights on main road for over 3 weeks near Maidstone
- WARNING: Major travel delays due to 'signalling problem' in Maidstone
- TRAFFIC: Lane closures in Maidstone town centre - expect more delays