5 MILES: Broken down lorry causing delays of over 30 minutes in Maidstone
Monday 22nd July 2019
THERE are reports of a broken down lorry on the M20.
The lorry is on the M20 J9 Ashford to J8 Hollingbourne in lane one.
Free recovery are en route but be aware that this breakdown is causing delays of approximately 30 minutes to journeys through the area and congestion for about five miles.
"Please allow additional time for your journey."
- SPORT: Maidstone hockey player Izzy, 15, gets an England call-up
- HOUSING: Traffic fears over 840 homes plan off Hermitage Lane
- CHARGED: Suspected Maidstone shoplifter Liam Chapman, 33, to appear in court
- BURGLARY: Limited edition cartoon figurine stolen near Maidstone - can you help?
- LATEST: Police launch investigation following 'child-snatching' incident
- PANTO REVIEW: Mother Goose at the Marlowe Theatre
- M20 ROADWORKS: more disruption in the next seven days
- ELECTION: Boris Johnson and Jeremy Corbyn in Maidstone today - details