999: Teenage boy hit by car in Maidstone
Tuesday 8th June 2021
A TEENAGE boy was hit by a car in Maidstone last night.
The incident happened at around 10.20pm on June 7 in Upper Fant Road, Maidstone.
Officers and South East Coast Ambulance Service attended the scene where the pedestrian, a boy in his late teens, was treated for injuries.
He was conveyed to a local hospital for further medical attention.
- WITNESS APPEAL: Mass brawl at cup final in Maidstone
- APPEAL: Man 'exposed himself in front of dog walker' in woods near Maidstone
- LATEST: Man in his 30s arrested after Maidstone town centre assault
- BAILED: John Devall 'spat at nurse and verbally abused officers' in Maidstone
- M2: £92million upgrade works given the go ahead
- M20 DELAYS: Lorry tyre change blocks lane near Maidstone
- HEART OF KENT HOSPICE: Elmer sculpture vandalised on launch day
- LATEST: Thunderstorm alert changed to rain warning