APPEAL: Kind and caring Maidstone man named as second M26 crash victim
Tuesday 20th October 2020
A FUNDRAISING page has been set up in memory of the second man killed in a motorway crash last week.
David Boaler, who was in his 40s, died at the scene following a collision on the M26 on October 15.
A GoFundMe page has now been set up to pay for funeral costs by friend Ben Morton.
Mr Morton wrote: "Anyone that knew Dave knew what a kind and caring person he was, someone that always went out his way to help others.
"He would do anything for his friends and was always there if you needed him.
"He always had a smile on his face and if there was ever a bad situation he would do what he could to turn it into a good one."
More than £900 has been raised in two days.
To donate to Mr Boaler's fundraising page, click here.
Kent Police are investigating the crash and anyone with information about the incident should call 01622 798538 quoting reference RY/MD/88/20. Alternatively, email email@example.com.
- OUT NOW! Pick up the latest edition or read online
- CCTV APPEAL: Car with false number plates linked to Maidstone fuel theft
- LATEST: Person hit by train at West Malling railway station
- BREAKING: Person hit by train near Maidstone
- HAZLITT LATEST: Maidstone performers share their talents to unite theatre-lovers
- CUSTODY: Man charged following knifepoint robbery in Maidstone
- BAILED: Woman 'spilt noxious substance' on shop worker in Maidstone
- HOUSING: Otham 440-houses appeal closes - Maidstone awaits its fate