ARRESTED: Man charged with 10 counts of theft across Maidstone and Malling
Friday 21st June 2019
A 23-year-old man has been charged with ten counts of thefts reported to have taken place across west Kent.
Between March 16 and June 14, items including food and alcohol are alleged to have been stolen from supermarkets in Lenham, Aylesford, Kings Hill, Borough Green, East Malling, Allington and Holborough.
On June 20, officers arrested Callum Geary (23) and he was charged with ten counts of theft.
Mr Geary of no fixed address was remanded to Medway Magistrates’ Court on June 21 where he was bailed to appear before Maidstone Magistrates’ Court on July 9.
- ASSAULT: Woman kicked in face by man in Week St, Maidstone - did you see it?
- EVENT: The Multicultural Society to put on charity fashion show in Maidstone
- CHARITY: League donates £50k to Maidstone Hospital
- WARNING: Stay out of lakes after 'deadly bird bug' outbreak in Maidstone
- M20 UPDATE: Lanes remain blocked following vehicle blaze
- 5 YEARS: Dangerous driver jailed after killing 22-year-old man near Maidstone
- COURT: Serial shoplifter Matthew Gillett stole hoover to buy heroin in Maidstone
- ALERT: M20 closed as fire crews fight vehicle blaze