ARRESTED: Man charged with 10 counts of theft across Maidstone and Malling
Friday 21st June 2019
A 23-year-old man has been charged with ten counts of thefts reported to have taken place across west Kent.
Between March 16 and June 14, items including food and alcohol are alleged to have been stolen from supermarkets in Lenham, Aylesford, Kings Hill, Borough Green, East Malling, Allington and Holborough.
On June 20, officers arrested Callum Geary (23) and he was charged with ten counts of theft.
Mr Geary of no fixed address was remanded to Medway Magistrates’ Court on June 21 where he was bailed to appear before Maidstone Magistrates’ Court on July 9.
- MOTORWAY DELAYS: Highways England announces diversions tonight on M20 and M2
- WARNING: Van man stalker 'followed me into woods' says female dog walker
- Collateral to stop in Kent as part of nation-wide tour
- GALLERY: Pictures from inside Leeds Castle of its enchanting festival of flowers
- ROAD CLOSURE: Sewer works planned for up to 12 days near Maidstone
- POLL: Does Maidstone Borough Council provide good value for money? VOTE NOW
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Crash causing delays on the A249 near Maidstone
- FIRE: Crews tackle mattress blaze in Maidstone shopping centre