ARRESTED: Man charged with 10 counts of theft across Maidstone and Malling
Friday 21st June 2019
A 23-year-old man has been charged with ten counts of thefts reported to have taken place across west Kent.
Between March 16 and June 14, items including food and alcohol are alleged to have been stolen from supermarkets in Lenham, Aylesford, Kings Hill, Borough Green, East Malling, Allington and Holborough.
On June 20, officers arrested Callum Geary (23) and he was charged with ten counts of theft.
Mr Geary of no fixed address was remanded to Medway Magistrates’ Court on June 21 where he was bailed to appear before Maidstone Magistrates’ Court on July 9.
- OPEN FOR BUSINESS IN YOUR AREA
- OVERNIGHT CLOSURE: Detling Hill to shut
- CORONAVIRUS: Profound impact on Maidstone charities
- M20: Lane closes due to debris on road near Maidstone
- CLOSURE: Road shuts for SEVEN days to remove flytipping
- WARNING: Flytipping shuts road for a week in Yalding
- EXCLUSIVE: Controversial Maidstone schools will NOT open in September
- ROAD CLOSURE: Lane to close for two days near Maidstone