ASSAULT: Woman kicked in face by man in Week St, Maidstone - did you see it?
Saturday 20th July 2019
Police are hunting a man who kicked a woman in the face during an assault in Week Street, Maidstone.
The victim, in her 30s, suffered head injuries in the attack near the junction with Station Road at around 3.50am on Saturday 20 July.
A member of the public tried to intervene and suffered minor injuries during the incident.
Detectives investigating the report are reviewing CCTV as part of their enquiries. They believe there were a number of people in the area at the time who may also have witnessed the assault.
Anyone with information or footage should call Kent Police on 01622 604100 quoting reference 46/139345/19. Alternatively you can call the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 or by completing an online form at Crimestoppers-uk.org
- LENHAM HEATH: MBC top brass face public anger over 5,000 homes scheme - details
- RAM RAID: Digger used in early hours cash machine theft near Maidstone
- CLIMATE CHANGE: Where will £1m council grant be spent? - ask Greens and Tories
- LATEST: Marjorie Rose, 96, recovers after fall in Maidstone
- COURT: Football manager Luke Rivers drove nearly double the limit near Maidstone
- Artist to hold exhibition in Maidstone to help fund Parkinson's disease research
- ORDER: Police crackdown on anti-social behaviour after knife fears in Maidstone
- M20 DELAYS: Official list of roadworks on m-way in the coming week