ASSAULT: Woman kicked in face by man in Week St, Maidstone - did you see it?
Saturday 20th July 2019
Police are hunting a man who kicked a woman in the face during an assault in Week Street, Maidstone.
The victim, in her 30s, suffered head injuries in the attack near the junction with Station Road at around 3.50am on Saturday 20 July.
A member of the public tried to intervene and suffered minor injuries during the incident.
Detectives investigating the report are reviewing CCTV as part of their enquiries. They believe there were a number of people in the area at the time who may also have witnessed the assault.
Anyone with information or footage should call Kent Police on 01622 604100 quoting reference 46/139345/19. Alternatively you can call the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 or by completing an online form at Crimestoppers-uk.org
- SPORT: Maidstone hockey player Izzy, 15, gets an England call-up
- HOUSING: Traffic fears over 840 homes plan off Hermitage Lane
- CHARGED: Suspected Maidstone shoplifter Liam Chapman, 33, to appear in court
- BURGLARY: Limited edition cartoon figurine stolen near Maidstone - can you help?
- LATEST: Police launch investigation following 'child-snatching' incident
- PANTO REVIEW: Mother Goose at the Marlowe Theatre
- M20 ROADWORKS: more disruption in the next seven days
- ELECTION: Boris Johnson and Jeremy Corbyn in Maidstone today - details