ATTEMPTED MURDER: Maidstone man charged in connection with police knife attack
Thursday 22nd April 2021
A GRAVESEND man has been charged with attempting to murder a Kent Police officer.
Kuran Gill allegedly assaulted a Kent Police officer with a knife at around 6am on April 21.
The officer was stabbed in the left arm and was treated at a local hospital. He has since been discharged but will require further treatment.
A Maidstone man has been charged with conspiring to import cannabis when two warrants were carried out the same morning.
Gregory Blacklock, 30, of Buckland Hill, has been charged and remains in custody.
The search took place in Buckland Hill, Maidstone, and The Boulevard, Fulham, and led to the arrests of Mr Blacklock and Jag Singh.
They have since been charged with conspiring to import cannabis and have also been remanded in custody to attend Medway Magistrates’ Court on April 22.
- COURT: Council takes first step towards clearing up Embankments restaurant
- 999: Paramedic recognised for more than 37 years' service
- LATEST: Business 'booming' for local restaurants
- LATEST: Plan to open all Kent libraries
- KINGS HILL: New leaders shake up troubled parish council
- MP HELEN WHATELY: Call to extend power to stop illegal lorry parking
- CAPTAIN PETER TOWNSEND: Royal lover's medals sold
- WARNING: Alarming reports of toxic hogweed in Maidstone