Abie John Ianson gets unpaid work order for abusing East Malling woman
Tuesday 1st November 2016
A LARKFIELD man who hurled abuse at a woman in East Malling has been ordered to do unpaid community work.
Abie John Ianson was sentenced on October 25 2016 at West Kent Magistrates’ Court.
He pleaded guilty to using threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour.
On September 16 2016 the 20-year-old, of Lunsford Lane, Larkfield, used threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour towards a woman in Twisden Road, East Malling, causing her to fear violence.
Magistrates ordered Ianson to carry out 150 hours of unpaid work in the next 12 months and gave him a six month curfew to remain at home between 7pm and 6am daily. The curfew runs until 24 April 2017. He must also pay £85 costs and an £85 victim surcharge.
- OUT NOW! Pick up the latest edition or read online
- CCTV APPEAL: Car with false number plates linked to Maidstone fuel theft
- LATEST: Person hit by train at West Malling railway station
- BREAKING: Person hit by train near Maidstone
- HAZLITT LATEST: Maidstone performers share their talents to unite theatre-lovers
- CUSTODY: Man charged following knifepoint robbery in Maidstone
- BAILED: Woman 'spilt noxious substance' on shop worker in Maidstone
- HOUSING: Otham 440-houses appeal closes - Maidstone awaits its fate