Apprentice star Filipe victim of raid at business in Larkfield
Thursday 11th August 2016
Police are studying CCTV footage after a raid on a children’s play centre run by Apprentice star Felipe Alviar-Baquero.
Thousands of pounds in cash was taken from Tiny Town, in Sheldon Way, Larkfield.
Mr Alviar-Baquero (pictured), who lives at Kings Hill with his wife Jennifer, asked locals to come forward with CCTV footage after cameras on the premises were stolen. He offered “lifetime membership” to anyone helping with a conviction. Days later, a film came forward that appears to show two vehicles and four individuals.
Anyone with information can call 01622 604100 or Kent Crimestoppers, anonymously on 0800 555111, quoting reference 13-0224
- WE'RE BACK AND OPEN FOR BUSINESS
- WEATHER: Sun has got its hat on this weekend - forecast for next week
- OTHAM HOUSING: Conservative Val Springett pulls out of crunch vote on 421 homes
- WARNING: Road to shut next week for one day
- BREAKING: Man's body found near busy road in Maidstone
- BREAKING: Man found dead in woodland near Maidstone
- CUSTODY: Drive ban ice cream man 'fails roadside drug test'
- RELIEF ROAD: Transport board hears worrying news for Maidstone villages