Apprenticeships on offer
Wednesday 12th August 2015
KENT’s library service is inviting youngsters from across the county to apply for 17 apprenticeship places.
Those aged 16 to 24 can apply for the training posts at libraries and archive centres including Larkfield and Maidstone.
The openings cover all aspects of work within a library, from assisting customers to organising and promoting events and maintaining records.
KCC’s corporate director for education, Patrick Leeson, said: “This is a great opportunity for young people looking to start their careers within a local government environment.”
Apprentices will gain a customer service qualification while working and earning.
For details visit www.kent.gov.uk/apprentice and click on “apprenticeships with us” to apply.
The closing date for applications is September 9.
- OUT NOW! Pick up the latest edition or read online
- CORONAVIRUS: Music on the Green 2021 cancelled
- URGENT APPEAL: Man left 'seriously injured' in violent Maidstone attack
- LATEST: Matalan moves to The Mall in Maidstone
- BREAKING: Two students test positive for Coronavirus in Aylesford
- HOUSING: How the Somerfield Hospital site will look - planning application in
- POLICE HUNT: Man wanted after attempted GBH near Blue Bell Hill
- LATEST: Tributes left for Maidstone man who died in crash