Arsonists attack cars in Snodland - police investigate
Monday 9th May 2016
Police are investigating after a five cars were attacked over the weekend by arsonists in Snodland.
Fire crews attended Rocfort Road around 11pm on Sunday in residents’ car park.
Firefighters – called in from Larkfield and Strood – tackled the blazes, which are being treated as suspicious.
Two – a Vauxhall and VW Golf - were write-offs while a Ford, another Vauxhall and one other were badly damaged in the attack.
Kent Police are treating the incidents as suspicious and are investigating.
A Kent Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said that the crews used breathing apparatus and hoses to bring the fires under control.
Witnesses with any information should call Kent Police on 101.
- GUILTY: Violent bully David Brown faces jail for assault and coercive control
- JAILED: Trucker Jeremy Didesse, 44, chatted on phone before M20 multiple pile-up
- M20 ROADWORKS: Delays, closures and diversions next week
- EXCLUSIVE: Archbishop's Palace could be turned into posh boutique hotel
- M20 DELAYS: Crash causes problems this rush hour
- CHARGED: Anthony Bashford, 46, 'stole' bank card to buy cigarettes and alcohol
- DAVID BROWN: My accuser is a 'raging coke head' - attack trial told
- FLY-TIPPING: We must start to police this scourge - campaigner Simon Webb