Auction of promises
Friday 1st November 2013
THE Friends of All Saints’ Church will be holding an auction of promises to raise money for the maintenance of the church.
Lots available at the event on Saturday, November 16, include holidays in France and Germany, gardening services, dinner parties and music lessons.
Bids can be made on the night, from 7.30pm at the church, or can be emailed to email@example.com.
- COURT: Council takes first step towards clearing up Embankments restaurant
- 999: Paramedic recognised for more than 37 years' service
- LATEST: Business 'booming' for local restaurants
- LATEST: Plan to open all Kent libraries
- KINGS HILL: New leaders shake up troubled parish council
- MP HELEN WHATELY: Call to extend power to stop illegal lorry parking
- CAPTAIN PETER TOWNSEND: Royal lover's medals sold
- WARNING: Alarming reports of toxic hogweed in Maidstone