BEARSTED: Roseacre Lane shut for emergency gas repair work
Thursday 12th October 2017
A BUSY road in Bearsted is to be shut today for emergency gas repair work.
Roseacre Lane - a major cut through in the village - will be closed until 6pm.
The road will be closed at the Junction of Tower Lane and the alternative route is via Hog Hill, Ware Street, Yeoman Lane and onto Ashford Road.
This is to enable emergency gas escape to be carried out by SGN.
- 20/03/2018 - Police release CCTV images over Maidstone cannabis factory
- 20/03/2018 - Stones swoop to bring in Hull City striker
- 20/03/2018 - Water plans for Aylesford Newsprint site on display
- 19/03/2018 - Warnings of delays after M20 accident
- 19/03/2018 - Roadworks cancelled due to cold weather
- 19/03/2018 - Plea for allotment owners to contact police after thefts
- 16/03/2018 - ATTEMPTED MURDER: Man stabbed at house a after four-man break-in
- 16/03/2018 - CLOSURE: Busy Maidstone road to be shut - full details