BREAKING: Busy Bearsted road shut for emergency water pipe repairs
Thursday 13th April 2017
A BUSY road near Bearsted is to be shut for five days because of a burst water pipe.
The closure comes into effect TODAY at 24a Caring Lane.
Kent Highways says the alternative route is via Caring Road, Otham Lane, Ashford Road and vice versa.
A statement said; "This is to enable leaking comm pipe to be repaired to be carried out by South East Water."
- A249 SMASH: Woman airlifted to hospital after crash - full details
- M20 SHUTS: Drivers face disruption - traffic spilling into A20
- RSPB Big Garden Birdwatch is back - see how you can take part
- HEALTH REPORT: 'Inadequate' Albion Place Medical Centre in special measures
- Graffiti artists find their work blitzed by high-pressure sprayers in clean-up
- STOLEN: £3,000 electric bicycle pinched outside Maidstone bank
- M20 COLLISION: Dog survives M-way hit with vehicle - details
- M20 DEATH: Man found dead near motorway, say police