BREAKING: Car fire 'started deliberately' in Maidstone
Monday 19th April 2021
A CAR fire near Barming is believed to have been started deliberately.
Two fire engines attended the scene off Hermitage Lane in the early hours of this morning.
Crews wearing breathing apparatus used hose reel jets to extinguish the flames, which had started to spread to a nearby log pile and a hedge.
No casualties were reported.
A KFRS spokesman confirmed: "It’s believed the fire was started deliberately."
- LATEST: Confusing parking and fines 'driving trade away' from village
- HOUSING CRISIS: Indy councillors call for Local Plan review extension
- URGENT APPEAL: Two miniature dachshunds stolen in East Farleigh burglary
- XMAS: Tony Hudgell to sing carols with the Duchess of Cambridge tomorrow
- BREAKING: Crash blocks main road in Maidstone - details
- CLOSING: NatWest to shut next year in West Malling
- OPEN: Tesco shop and petrol station is back in business
- GAS WORKS: Temporary lights on main road in Aylesford