BREAKING: Main road to shut for TWO weeks to fix collapsed sewer in Maidstone
Thursday 22nd July 2021
THE A26 Tonbridge Road is partially closed due to a collapsed sewer.
The road is closed until August 4 between Bower Lane and Bower Place for repair works.
Expect delays in the surrounding areas.
- COURT: Council takes first step towards clearing up Embankments restaurant
- 999: Paramedic recognised for more than 37 years' service
- LATEST: Business 'booming' for local restaurants
- LATEST: Plan to open all Kent libraries
- KINGS HILL: New leaders shake up troubled parish council
- MP HELEN WHATELY: Call to extend power to stop illegal lorry parking
- CAPTAIN PETER TOWNSEND: Royal lover's medals sold
- WARNING: Alarming reports of toxic hogweed in Maidstone