BREAKING: Woman remains in 'critical condition' following lorry crash
Tuesday 13th July 2021
TWO women remain in critical condition following a collision with an articulated lorry near Mereworth.
The crash happened at around 6.50pm on Monday, July 12.
It is reported a white DAF lorry was travelling along Seven Mile Lane towards the A26 roundabout when it collided with a Corsa near the junction with Willow Wents.
The Corsa was being driven in the opposite direction and two women were treated at the scene before being taken to a London hospital.
Police say one of the casualties remains in a critical condition and other remains in a serious condition.
Officers would like to obtain dash cam footage that shows the vehicles prior to the incident and in the moments leading up to the collision.
Anyone with information should call 01622 798538 quoting reference KH/MD/061/21. Alternatively, email email@example.com
- BREAKING: Cars held up after van sends crates of plums crashing onto the A20
- BREAKING: M20 blocked due to RTC in Maidstone
- MOTE PARK ATTACK: Women 'punched, kicked and spat at' in Maidstone
- WARNING: Weavering Street to shut for three days
- BEARSTED ALLOTMENTS: 40 protestors at fiery meeting of parish council
- UPDATE: Fire crews tackle large blaze at the National Grid site - full details
- MAJOR FIRE: 12 crews tackle large blaze at the National Grid site - full details
- CUSTODY: Woman, 31, uses pram to 'steal items from various stores' in Maidstone