BREXIT POLL - should there be a second EU referendum? VOTE!
Friday 21st September 2018
IT IS less than six months until Britain leaves the European Union after four decades as members.
But there have growing calls in some quarters for a second referendum, which ultimately might prevent Brexit happening at all.
Some say it would fly in the face of democracy, while others argue it is the only democratic way of resolving the issue once and for all.
So we have decided to conduct a poll of our readers.
Based on all the arguments you have read and heard since the country democratically voted to leave the EU, we have posed to following question:
WITH less than six months until we leave the European Union and the Prime Minister's exit strategy stalled, do you believe that we should have a second referendum?
- M20 ROADWORKS: Details of closures and disruption in coming days
- Headcorn to get a new nursery at primary school
- Leeds Castle launches 900th anniversary celebrations for 201C
- UPDATE: Kent Highways release update on Barming sinkhole road re-opening
- Government confirms its pledge to bring Thameslink rail service to Maidstone
- Take Me Out are giving away free tickets for eleventh series in Maidstone
- TRAFFIC UPDATE: Village reopens after water leak closure
- Stranded couple allowed back home after newborn tragedy