BREXIT POLL - should there be a second EU referendum? VOTE!
Friday 21st September 2018
IT IS less than six months until Britain leaves the European Union after four decades as members.
But there have growing calls in some quarters for a second referendum, which ultimately might prevent Brexit happening at all.
Some say it would fly in the face of democracy, while others argue it is the only democratic way of resolving the issue once and for all.
So we have decided to conduct a poll of our readers.
Based on all the arguments you have read and heard since the country democratically voted to leave the EU, we have posed to following question:
WITH less than six months until we leave the European Union and the Prime Minister's exit strategy stalled, do you believe that we should have a second referendum?
- EXCLUSIVE: Maidstone council's High Court battle over relief road cash goes on
- PANTO: Hazlitt steps in to help disappointed Snow White ticket holders
- CLOSED: Three day road closure in Aylesford
- MOST WANTED: Police search for Sara Farmer after serious assault in Maidstone
- Housing association hands out hampers for the lonely
- Hazlitt Theatre to put on extra perfomance after rival panto is cancelled
- Panto at Aylesford Friars folds amid claims of lack of support - local anger
- Burst water pipe in Maidstone causes disruption and delays