BREXIT POLL - should there be a second EU referendum? VOTE!
Friday 21st September 2018
IT IS less than six months until Britain leaves the European Union after four decades as members.
But there have growing calls in some quarters for a second referendum, which ultimately might prevent Brexit happening at all.
Some say it would fly in the face of democracy, while others argue it is the only democratic way of resolving the issue once and for all.
So we have decided to conduct a poll of our readers.
Based on all the arguments you have read and heard since the country democratically voted to leave the EU, we have posed to following question:
WITH less than six months until we leave the European Union and the Prime Minister's exit strategy stalled, do you believe that we should have a second referendum?
- Excited Mayor opens children's play area near Maidstone
- Tory leader's tributes to predecessor who defected to indies
- Road closed for five days near Maidstone
- Maidstone YMCA create short film about all the work staff and parents do
- Artist's exhibition near Maidstone to help fund Parkinson's disease research
- CLOSED: Five day road closure near Maidstone for carriageway repair works
- LEEDS WI: Group celebrates 100 years in village
- M20: Broken traffic lights causing long delays