BREXIT POLL - should there be a second EU referendum? VOTE!
Friday 21st September 2018
IT IS less than six months until Britain leaves the European Union after four decades as members.
But there have growing calls in some quarters for a second referendum, which ultimately might prevent Brexit happening at all.
Some say it would fly in the face of democracy, while others argue it is the only democratic way of resolving the issue once and for all.
So we have decided to conduct a poll of our readers.
Based on all the arguments you have read and heard since the country democratically voted to leave the EU, we have posed to following question:
WITH less than six months until we leave the European Union and the Prime Minister's exit strategy stalled, do you believe that we should have a second referendum?
- CRASH: Collision causing long delays on main road in Maidstone
- WEATHER: Met Office announce heatwave warning for Kent
- EVENT: Tyson Fury is coming to Maidstone
- LATEST: Road to shut for six weeks in Maidstone
- WARNING: Footway closure near Maidstone
- WARNING: Road shuts for pothole repair works near Maidstone
- WARNING: Six day road closure to repair electricity fault near Maidstone
- DONATION: Charity benefits as planning campaign continues in Marden