Bearsted Football Club to compete in the FA Cup - full details
Tuesday 25th July 2017
BEARSTED Football Club will play in the FA Cup on August 5 for the first time in its 122 year history.
The opponents are Eastbourne Town FC.
The club is running a coach for 77 supporters to the Sussex coast who will be picked up at the Otham Sports Ground on the match day morning.
Bearsted, which was formed in 1895, plays in the Kent Invicta League.
The ambitious club is currently in the process of improving its Honey Lane ground with plans for a second 57-seat stand and floodlighting.
It has also signed a new 20 year lease providing the club with security of tenure.
Supporters wishing to travel to the match can catch the Kingsferry Coach costing £20.00 for adults
£10.00 under 18s. Pick up 10:45 Otham Sports Ground.
Payment must be made by July 29 and places are first come, first served.
Lesley Stevens email@example.com
Dave Cowan 07775 861900 firstname.lastname@example.org
Duncan Andrews email@example.com
- BREAKING: Vehicle hits bridge near Maidstone - all train lines blocked
- WARNING: Temporary traffic lights on main road near Maidstone
- CRASH DELAYS: Busy road blocked following RTC in Maidstone
- JAILED: Text pest Tim Mumford faked his death to harass woman PC - court
- GBBO: Tom from Maidstone first to leave Great British Bake Off show on Channel 4
- CCTV APPEAL: Ramp for disabled visitors stolen from dental practice
- COURT: Katy Sue Lafferty to stand trial for drink driving
- WARNING: Crash blocks busy road in Maidstone