Bearsted Woodland Trust moves proposed car park entrance after public concerns
Tuesday 16th February 2021
BEARSTED Woodland Trust (BWT) has revised the design of its plans for a car park off the A20.
The new design moves the propsed entrance from the Gore Cottage access to an "entirely separate" location.
The new entry point will lead only to the car park.
A spokesman for the trust said: "BWT believes this will meet the concerns expressed by local residents regarding congestion at the original access point."
- MURDER: MPs pay tribute to Sir David Amess following stabbing
- COVID: Wedding bookings expected to return to 'normal levels' next month
- WILDLIFE: Daddy long legs in 'harmless' invasion
- MAIDSTONE: Brothers keep sporting ambition in the family
- SURVEY: Speeding is 'routine' in Bearsted
- LATEST: Biffa 'sorry' for noisy pre-dawn collections across Maidstone
- WEST MALLING: Unsafe lime trees to be felled at church
- LATEST: Mosque 'will be place for whole community'