Bearsted's Bell Inn rings up £1,000 for charity
Friday 11th August 2017
CUSTOMERS at the Bell Inn at Bearsted helped to raise funds for the Heart of Kent Hospice during a music and charity day hosted by the pub.
An auction raised £1,000 for the hospice, with donations by The Bell Inn, Barrel & Stone, Pick a Posy florists, LJ Osteopathic Healthcare, Massage by Toni, The Perfect Collection, Butchers Hook, and Michelle Gomme.
Entertainment was provided by Jahson, who was formerly of The Drifters; Jimmy and the Riddles, and thanks went to Ian Rennie for managing the auction.
Landlord Nigel Williams said: “It was a fantastic day with great food, great music and lots of happy sunny faces.”
- 20/03/2018 - Police release CCTV images over Maidstone cannabis factory
- 20/03/2018 - Stones swoop to bring in Hull City striker
- 20/03/2018 - Water plans for Aylesford Newsprint site on display
- 19/03/2018 - Warnings of delays after M20 accident
- 19/03/2018 - Roadworks cancelled due to cold weather
- 19/03/2018 - Plea for allotment owners to contact police after thefts
- 16/03/2018 - ATTEMPTED MURDER: Man stabbed at house a after four-man break-in
- 16/03/2018 - CLOSURE: Busy Maidstone road to be shut - full details