Boy taken to hospital after being hit by car
Thursday 12th October 2017
A teenage boy has been taken to hospital after being hit by car in East Malling.
The incident happened in New Road, close to the junction with Chapman Way, at around 8.15am.
Paramedics and police attended the incident, and the road was partially closed while they dealt with the incident.
The boy was treated for injuries, not described as life-threatening, and then taken to hospital for further treatment.
- 20/03/2018 - Police release CCTV images over Maidstone cannabis factory
- 20/03/2018 - Stones swoop to bring in Hull City striker
- 20/03/2018 - Water plans for Aylesford Newsprint site on display
- 19/03/2018 - Warnings of delays after M20 accident
- 19/03/2018 - Roadworks cancelled due to cold weather
- 19/03/2018 - Plea for allotment owners to contact police after thefts
- 16/03/2018 - ATTEMPTED MURDER: Man stabbed at house a after four-man break-in
- 16/03/2018 - CLOSURE: Busy Maidstone road to be shut - full details