Burst water main in Maidstone closes road
Thursday 11th October 2018
KENT County Council Highways have announced that a there is a burst water main outside Maidstone East Station.
Reports are that the Station Road in Maidstone has been closed due to a burst water main outside the Maidstone East Station near the junction with Week Street.
Emergency services are at the scene as well as South East Water who are also now in attendance to repair burst water main.
Delays are expected in the area
- M20 ROADWORKS: Details of closures and disruption in coming days
- Headcorn to get a new nursery at primary school
- Leeds Castle launches 900th anniversary celebrations for 201C
- UPDATE: Kent Highways release update on Barming sinkhole road re-opening
- Government confirms its pledge to bring Thameslink rail service to Maidstone
- Take Me Out are giving away free tickets for eleventh series in Maidstone
- TRAFFIC UPDATE: Village reopens after water leak closure
- Stranded couple allowed back home after newborn tragedy