CCTV APPEAL: Snodland man, 36, arrested in armed robbery investigation
Wednesday 13th January 2021
A SNODLAND man was arrested as part of an investigation into an armed robbery in Ramsgate.
The alleged burglary took place at a property in Claremont Gardens on June 15 2020 where the victim had his phone stolen.
Officers recovered two imitation firearms on Tuesday, January 12.
A 36-year-old man from Snodland was arrested on suspicion of aggravated burglary and possession of a firearm with intent to cause fear of violence.
A 22-year-old man from Broadstairs was also arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to commit robbery.
They have both been released under investigation .
Detective Inspector Julien Lawton said: "We are continuing to investigate this incident, and would like to identify the two men pictured, as they may have information which could assist our enquiries. We urge anyone who recognises them to get in touch with Kent Police."
Witnesses should call Kent Police on 01843 222289 quoting 46/101243/20.
You can also contact the independent charity Crimestoppers in Kent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or by visiting www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- Message from Downs Mail President Dennis Fowle
- STATEMENT: Downs Mail goes into liquidation
- 999: Langley burglary suspect detained by police
- WARNING: Wear a seatbelt of face a fine of £500 - claim police
- Wine and beer tasting for Hospices of Hope charity
- Wendy's burger joint is coming to Maidstone - details
- Tonbridge and Malling residents get best value for council tax in Kent - survey
- Free Heart of Kent Hospice Treasure Trail next month - details