CCTV APPEAL: Teenager's jaw is broken in attack at Marden railway station
Friday 4th June 2021
A TEENS jaw was broken in a serious attack at Marden railway station.
The assault happened at around 8pm on May 23.
A BTP spokesman said: "Two teenagers were approached by a group of two males and one female on the platform. The group became physically aggressive towards the victims, leaving one of them with serious facial injuries, including a broken jaw."
The victim had to attend hospital for their injuries and are believed to be life-changing.
Officers believe the people in the image may have information which could help their investigation.
If you recognise them, or have any information, please contact BTP by texting 61016 or calling 0800 40 50 40 quoting reference number 493 of 23/05/21.
Alternatively, you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 40 50 40.
- COURT: Council takes first step towards clearing up Embankments restaurant
- 999: Paramedic recognised for more than 37 years' service
- LATEST: Business 'booming' for local restaurants
- LATEST: Plan to open all Kent libraries
- KINGS HILL: New leaders shake up troubled parish council
- MP HELEN WHATELY: Call to extend power to stop illegal lorry parking
- CAPTAIN PETER TOWNSEND: Royal lover's medals sold
- WARNING: Alarming reports of toxic hogweed in Maidstone