CCTV APPEAL: Tesco security staff racially abused near Maidstone
Monday 23rd March 2020
A CCTV image has been released of a person police would like to speak to following allegations security staff at a Larkfield supermarket were racially abused.
On February 8 2020 a group of three people entered Tesco in Lunsford Park and were challenged by staff, amid suspicions one of them was attempting to steal.
As the group was leaving the shop the suspect is reported to have caused criminal damage to a light and then shouted racial abuse at two members of staff.
Officers are now issuing an image of a man who they believe can assist their enquiries.
Anyone who recognises him, or has information which may assist the investigation, is asked to call the west Kent appeals line on 01622 604100, quoting reference 46/26849/20.
You can also contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 or by using the anonymous online form at Crimestoppers-uk.org
- OUT NOW! Pick up the latest edition or read online
- DRUGS: Maidstone man and woman charged with crack and heroin supply
- HEATWAVE: Temperatures to hit 34C this afternoon in Maidstone
- LATEST: 495 active Covid-19 cases in Maidstone
- OVERNIGHT: Blue Bell Hill to shut - details
- UPDATE: Bearsted road closure rescheduled - details
- LATEST: Speed limit plan backed near Maidstone
- LEEDS CASTLE: Attraction faces huge losses and job cuts