CCTV APPEAL: Tesco security staff racially abused near Maidstone
Monday 23rd March 2020
A CCTV image has been released of a person police would like to speak to following allegations security staff at a Larkfield supermarket were racially abused.
On February 8 2020 a group of three people entered Tesco in Lunsford Park and were challenged by staff, amid suspicions one of them was attempting to steal.
As the group was leaving the shop the suspect is reported to have caused criminal damage to a light and then shouted racial abuse at two members of staff.
Officers are now issuing an image of a man who they believe can assist their enquiries.
Anyone who recognises him, or has information which may assist the investigation, is asked to call the west Kent appeals line on 01622 604100, quoting reference 46/26849/20.
You can also contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 or by using the anonymous online form at Crimestoppers-uk.org
- CHARGED: Snodland man Steven Seeley, 37, 'grabbed officer's throat'
- CORONAVIRUS: Firefighters see rise in bonfire 999 calls
- CORONAVIRUS: £25million to be awarded to Maidstone businesses
- CORONAVIRUS: Leeds Castle pays tribute to the NHS
- CORONAVIRUS: Help for domestic abuse victims in Kent
- BREAKING: Bearsted hit by six Coronavirus deaths
- GALLERY: Leeds artist to hold virtual tutorials and online shop
- Deer spotted on Weavering Heath last night