CCTV APPEAL: Two men 'stole 12 pairs of designer sunglasses' in Maidstone
Monday 17th May 2021
TWO men allegedly stole twelve pairs of designers sunglasses in Maidstone.
The incident happened on at around 1am on April 12 at Boots the Chemist in King Street.
Officers have issued a CCTV image of two people who they believe could help with their enquiries.
Investigating officer, PC Lavinia Draghia said: "While the two men have their faces covered by masks, we are hoping somebody recognises one or both of them and calls the appeal line."
Anybody with information that may assist the investigation is urged to call Kent Police on 01622 604100, quoting reference 46/61145/21.
You can also contact Kent Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111, or by completing an online form on their website.
- COURT: Council takes first step towards clearing up Embankments restaurant
- 999: Paramedic recognised for more than 37 years' service
- LATEST: Business 'booming' for local restaurants
- LATEST: Plan to open all Kent libraries
- KINGS HILL: New leaders shake up troubled parish council
- MP HELEN WHATELY: Call to extend power to stop illegal lorry parking
- CAPTAIN PETER TOWNSEND: Royal lover's medals sold
- WARNING: Alarming reports of toxic hogweed in Maidstone