CHARGED: Sammy Redsell, 38, charged with drug conspiracy offences
Wednesday 7th April 2021
A MAN has been charged with drug offences after officers stopped a vehicle in Leybourne.
Sammy Redsell, 38, was stopped at around 5pm on March 29 and was charged with conspiracy to supply class A and B drugs.
He appeared at Medway Magistrates’ Court on March 31 where he was further charged with conspiracy to fraudulently evade a prohibition on the importation of class A and B drugs.
Mr Redsell has been released on conditional bail and is next due to appear at Maidstone Crown Court on April 28 2021.
- CCTV APPEAL: Maidstone shop worker racially abused over face mask request
- BREAKING: Central reservation on M20 'hit by two cars' in Maidstone
- WARNING: Crash halts traffic on M20 near Maidstone
- CRIME: Police seize three catapults from 'lads' in Maidstone town centre
- INJUNCTION: Boxley farmer ordered by High Court to clear up dump site
- WITNESS APPEAL: Youth shelter and picnic table 'burnt and vandalised'
- BREAKING: Car fire 'started deliberately' in Maidstone
- WARNING: New Cut Road in Maidstone to close tomorrow night