CLOSED: Busy road through village near Maidstone is to shut for two days
Thursday 6th December 2018
ANOTHER road closure in East Farleigh has been announced for water works.
It happens early next year between Station Road and Gallants Lane.
The affected road will be the B2010 Lower Road, East Farleigh – from 10 January 2019 for up to two days.
Kent County Council
The road will be closed between Station Road and Gallants Lane.
The closure is to enable the replacement of a manhole frame and cover to be carried out by Southern Water Services.
- EXCLUSIVE: Maidstone council's High Court battle over relief road cash goes on
- PANTO: Hazlitt steps in to help disappointed Snow White ticket holders
- CLOSED: Three day road closure in Aylesford
- MOST WANTED: Police search for Sara Farmer after serious assault in Maidstone
- Housing association hands out hampers for the lonely
- Hazlitt Theatre to put on extra perfomance after rival panto is cancelled
- Panto at Aylesford Friars folds amid claims of lack of support - local anger
- Burst water pipe in Maidstone causes disruption and delays