CLOSED: Busy road through village near Maidstone is to shut for two days
Thursday 6th December 2018
ANOTHER road closure in East Farleigh has been announced for water works.
It happens early next year between Station Road and Gallants Lane.
The affected road will be the B2010 Lower Road, East Farleigh – from 10 January 2019 for up to two days.
Kent County Council
The road will be closed between Station Road and Gallants Lane.
The closure is to enable the replacement of a manhole frame and cover to be carried out by Southern Water Services.
- GUILTY: Anita French of Coxheath in court for assaulting two police officers
- MOST WANTED: Martin Shingles, 29, wanted in connection to Maidstone robbery
- MOTORWAY DELAYS: Works causing disruption to M20 and M2 - full details
- GUILTY: Jarrad Hargreaves cheats jail for racist and violent attacks
- Police release CCTV image following Maidstone charity box theft
- Maidstone crematorium to live broadcast funerals
- FOG WARNING: Motorists in Maidstone told to take care on roads
- Excited Mayor opens children's play area near Maidstone