CLOSED: Busy road through village near Maidstone is to shut for two days
Thursday 6th December 2018
ANOTHER road closure in East Farleigh has been announced for water works.
It happens early next year between Station Road and Gallants Lane.
The affected road will be the B2010 Lower Road, East Farleigh – from 10 January 2019 for up to two days.
Kent County Council
The road will be closed between Station Road and Gallants Lane.
The closure is to enable the replacement of a manhole frame and cover to be carried out by Southern Water Services.
- CRIME: Teenager holds checkout staff at knife-point in Maidstone supermarket
- Pre-school forced to move out of village to Hollingbourne
- BLOCKED: 'Medical emergency' blocks busy lane in Maidstone
- Bearsted FC unveils new look home ground after £60,000 facelift
- Two more arrested in Maidstone as part of police clampdown on knife crime
- CRASH: Main road blocked following collision near Maidstone
- POLITICS: Ann Widdecombe to stand in Euro polls for Brexit Party
- Volunteer officers seize cocaine, cannabis and cash from Maidstone drug dealers