CLOSED: Busy road through village near Maidstone is to shut for two days
Thursday 6th December 2018
ANOTHER road closure in East Farleigh has been announced for water works.
It happens early next year between Station Road and Gallants Lane.
The affected road will be the B2010 Lower Road, East Farleigh – from 10 January 2019 for up to two days.
Kent County Council
The road will be closed between Station Road and Gallants Lane.
The closure is to enable the replacement of a manhole frame and cover to be carried out by Southern Water Services.
- COURT: Teen dodges jail after 'sniffing a white powder' at a Maidstone nightclub
- HEADCORN STABBING: Latest developments and pictures from the scene
- COURT: Sales consultant crashed company car into tree more than double the limit
- STABBING: Car wash owner knifed in head in 'wild west' village near Maidstone
- BANK HOLIDAY: Contractor announces closures, delays and disruption on M20
- MUSIC ON THE GREEN: Getting ready for the big day this weekend in Bearsted
- JAILED: Shameful past of Juliet Waghorn who stabbed her husband near Maidstone
- Abusive Juliette Waghorn jailed for knife attack on husband at Leeds home