CLOSED: Emergency water leak repair shuts road for FOUR DAYS - details
Thursday 19th September 2019
KENT Highways has announced an emergency closure of a road near Maidstone for four days.
The action has been taken to repair another water leak by South East Water.
From today (September 19) Wierton Hill in Boughton Monchelsea will be shut at Tanyard Cottage.
There are alternative routes.
- HOUSING: Campaign petition starts against Lib Dem council's 14-floor tower block
- FINED: Jason Yardley drunkenly smashed his way out of bus in Maidstone
- Leeds land could be used for retirement complex expansion
- TRAFFIC NEWS: Broken down bus causing delays in Maidstone
- COURT SHAME: Gareth Bailey threatened to torch girlfriend's house in Maidstone
- M20 ROADWORKS: Delays, disruption and diversions - full details
- COURT: Carl Bailey's drunken outburst at police in Maidstone town centre
- Expert gives talk on menopause - details