CLOSED: Emergency water leak repair shuts road for FOUR DAYS - details
Thursday 19th September 2019
KENT Highways has announced an emergency closure of a road near Maidstone for four days.
The action has been taken to repair another water leak by South East Water.
From today (September 19) Wierton Hill in Boughton Monchelsea will be shut at Tanyard Cottage.
There are alternative routes.
- OPEN FOR BUSINESS IN YOUR AREA
- Fury grows on planning 421 houses in Otham - plea for Government call-in
- 999: Firefighters tackle 'accidental' outhouse fire in East Farleigh
- JOHN EMERY: The 'D-Day Dodger' turns 100
- CLOSURES: Various roads to shut in Maidstone next month
- Is Golding Homes hiding behind coronavirus on various health and safety issues?
- Hospitals use donated iPads to help Covid-19 patients speak to their families
- CORONAVIRUS: Lockdown sparks huge rise in Maidstone's rat population