CLOSED: Road shuts for nine days for new manhole cover works in Maidstone
Wednesday 15th May 2019
THERE is a road closure in Barming.
North Street will close from May 25 for up to nine days to allow for the construction of a new manhole cover to be carried out by Galamast Construction.
The road will be closed outside numbers 64 to 68 and 72 to 76.
The alternative route is via Heath Road, B2246 Fountain Lane, A26 Tonbridge Road, North Street and vice versa.
- Landowner reveals 1,000 homes plans as council 'call for sites' deadline passes
- WARNING: Restrictions in place from next week on rural road - details
- Shaina Marston and Damian Parsonage accused of stealing meat and Easter eggs
- CRASH: Collision blocks roundabout near Maidstone - expect long delays
- Busy village road near Maidstone to shut for urgent road works
- Drunken science teacher smashed car into lamp post in Maidstone
- LIFE IN PRISON: Minimum 32 years for house blaze killer Simon Childs
- Tributes to Lib Dem activist and ex-Mayor Brian Mortimer who died this morning