CLOSED: Road shuts for nine days for new manhole cover works in Maidstone
Wednesday 15th May 2019
THERE is a road closure in Barming.
North Street will close from May 25 for up to nine days to allow for the construction of a new manhole cover to be carried out by Galamast Construction.
The road will be closed outside numbers 64 to 68 and 72 to 76.
The alternative route is via Heath Road, B2246 Fountain Lane, A26 Tonbridge Road, North Street and vice versa.
- HEADCORN STABBING: arrested man released on police bail - details
- MURDER LATEST: Stop Maidstone's 'descent into barbarism' - local councillor
- MURDER: Four arrested after man 'was stabbed to death' in Maidstone
- COURT: Teen dodges jail after 'sniffing a white powder' at a Maidstone nightclub
- HEADCORN STABBING: Latest developments and pictures from the scene
- COURT: Sales consultant crashed company car into tree more than double the limit
- STABBING: man knifed in head in 'wild west' village near Maidstone
- BANK HOLIDAY: Contractor announces closures, delays and disruption on M20