CLOSED: Road shuts to install new duct in Maidstone - use alternative route
Thursday 10th October 2019
THERE is a road closure in Maidstone.
Allington Way will shut from October 19 to 27 to allow for the safety of the public and workforce while works to install new duct are undertaken by BT.
Allington Way will be closed at the junction with London Road, to the extent indicated by signs and barriers on site.
The alternative route for any through traffic is via London Road, Conway Road, Headingley Road and vice versa. Access for emergency service vehicles and pedestrians will be maintained at all times during the closure.
- OPEN FOR BUSINESS IN YOUR AREA
- LATEST: New date set for World Custard Pie Championships
- EXCLUSIVE: Council's secret plans for £15m taxpayer-funded new HQ
- LATEST: Water use rockets in Kent
- URGENT APPEAL: Buttercups 'must close in six weeks' due to lack of funds
- MP HELEN WHATELY: Lockdown restrictions eased
- PICTURES: Disposable barbecue sparks skip blaze in Aylesford
- WARNING: 21 day closure near Maidstone - full details