CLOSED: Road shuts to install new duct in Maidstone - use alternative route
Thursday 10th October 2019
THERE is a road closure in Maidstone.
Allington Way will shut from October 19 to 27 to allow for the safety of the public and workforce while works to install new duct are undertaken by BT.
Allington Way will be closed at the junction with London Road, to the extent indicated by signs and barriers on site.
The alternative route for any through traffic is via London Road, Conway Road, Headingley Road and vice versa. Access for emergency service vehicles and pedestrians will be maintained at all times during the closure.
- HOUSING: Campaign petition starts against Lib Dem council's 14-floor tower block
- FINED: Jason Yardley drunkenly smashed his way out of bus in Maidstone
- Leeds land could be used for retirement complex expansion
- TRAFFIC NEWS: Broken down bus causing delays in Maidstone
- COURT SHAME: Gareth Bailey threatened to torch girlfriend's house in Maidstone
- M20 ROADWORKS: Delays, disruption and diversions - full details
- COURT: Carl Bailey's drunken outburst at police in Maidstone town centre
- Expert gives talk on menopause - details