CLOSURE: Water main bursts near Maidstone
Thursday 13th February 2020
THERE is a road closure in Bearsted.
Spot Lane is now closed for up to four days to allow for South East Water burst water main repair works.
The alternative route is via Royston Road, Rosemary Road, Romney Close, A20 Ashford Road, and back onto Spot Lane.
- WE'RE BACK AND OPEN FOR BUSINESS
- OTHAM HOUSING: Second councillor withdraws from crunch meeting on Monday
- Who is to blame for mystery Mote Park sewage stench?
- TRAFFIC DELAYS: Temporary lights on main road in Maidstone
- ROADS: Six schemes to improve highways in Maidstone meet with objections
- CRASH: Motorists face rush hour delays following crash near Maidstone
- OTHAM HOUSING: Councillor Gordon Newton pulls out ahead of crunch homes vote
- LATEST: Yalding Hill to shut