COMING SOON: 4am nightclub and restaurant for Pizza Express site in Maidstone
Thursday 18th February 2021
Licensing approval was given today for a multi-purpose entertainment centre and restaurant across the five floors of the former Pizza Express building in Earl Street , Maidstone.
Maidstone Council Licensing Committee approved licensing hours up to 4am seven days a week and wished company director Enrique Rodal ‘good luck with an exciting enterprise.’
In addition to a restaurant the newly-named Green Room will stage shows, plays, films, live and recorded music, dancing, sporting events and include a whisky room, record shop and a members’ only room.
Mr Rodal said the 4am deadline was needed mainly for Friday and Saturday nights and answered questions about noise, security and late night traffic.
- COURT: Council takes first step towards clearing up Embankments restaurant
- 999: Paramedic recognised for more than 37 years' service
- LATEST: Business 'booming' for local restaurants
- LATEST: Plan to open all Kent libraries
- KINGS HILL: New leaders shake up troubled parish council
- MP HELEN WHATELY: Call to extend power to stop illegal lorry parking
- CAPTAIN PETER TOWNSEND: Royal lover's medals sold
- WARNING: Alarming reports of toxic hogweed in Maidstone