COMING SOON: 4am nightclub and restaurant for Pizza Express site in Maidstone
Thursday 18th February 2021
Licensing approval was given today for a multi-purpose entertainment centre and restaurant across the five floors of the former Pizza Express building in Earl Street , Maidstone.
Maidstone Council Licensing Committee approved licensing hours up to 4am seven days a week and wished company director Enrique Rodal ‘good luck with an exciting enterprise.’
In addition to a restaurant the newly-named Green Room will stage shows, plays, films, live and recorded music, dancing, sporting events and include a whisky room, record shop and a members’ only room.
Mr Rodal said the 4am deadline was needed mainly for Friday and Saturday nights and answered questions about noise, security and late night traffic.
- MURDER: MPs pay tribute to Sir David Amess following stabbing
- COVID: Wedding bookings expected to return to 'normal levels' next month
- WILDLIFE: Daddy long legs in 'harmless' invasion
- MAIDSTONE: Brothers keep sporting ambition in the family
- SURVEY: Speeding is 'routine' in Bearsted
- LATEST: Biffa 'sorry' for noisy pre-dawn collections across Maidstone
- WEST MALLING: Unsafe lime trees to be felled at church
- LATEST: Mosque 'will be place for whole community'