CORONAVIRUS: Leeds Castle golf course re-opens
Monday 18th May 2020
LEEDS Castle's famous nine hole golf course has re-opened after the easing of the coronavirus lockdown by PM Boris Johnson.
It is open to its 250 playing members only but day tickets will be isued to non-members from June 1 onwards.
The course is set against the backdrop of the castle and its picturesque parkland, Call 01622 767828.
- COURT: Council takes first step towards clearing up Embankments restaurant
- 999: Paramedic recognised for more than 37 years' service
- LATEST: Business 'booming' for local restaurants
- LATEST: Plan to open all Kent libraries
- KINGS HILL: New leaders shake up troubled parish council
- MP HELEN WHATELY: Call to extend power to stop illegal lorry parking
- CAPTAIN PETER TOWNSEND: Royal lover's medals sold
- WARNING: Alarming reports of toxic hogweed in Maidstone