CORONAVIRUS: 'Well liked' Coxheath man dies
Thursday 2nd April 2020
THE Coxheath man who died of the coronavirus was a 35-year-old takeaway worker.
The father of one lived in the village with his wife and three year old son. We understand he died in a local hospital at 7.30am on Tuesday and was understood to have had some underlying health conditions, including asthma.
A friend told Daily Downs Mail that the dead man was a "well liked, well regarded family man whose passing has caused great sadness."
- OPEN FOR BUSINESS IN YOUR AREA
- LATEST: New date set for World Custard Pie Championships
- EXCLUSIVE: Council's secret plans for £15m taxpayer-funded new HQ
- LATEST: Water use rockets in Kent
- URGENT APPEAL: Buttercups 'must close in six weeks' due to lack of funds
- MP HELEN WHATELY: Lockdown restrictions eased
- PICTURES: Disposable barbecue sparks skip blaze in Aylesford
- WARNING: 21 day closure near Maidstone - full details