COURT: Jack Smith, 40, appears in court following two 999 worker assault charges
Friday 21st June 2019
A MAN has appeared in court on two assault by beating of an emergency worker charges.
Jack Smith (40,) of Knightrider Street appeared at Maidstone Magistrates Court after allegedly assaulting two police officers on May 19.
The defendant appeared in court wearing a pair of blue shorts and a sleeveless body warmer.
The case was adjourned to June 19 because Mr Smith was suffering from a back problem and needed to attend hospital.
- ASSAULT: Woman kicked in face by man in Week St, Maidstone - did you see it?
- EVENT: The Multicultural Society to put on charity fashion show in Maidstone
- CHARITY: League donates £50k to Maidstone Hospital
- WARNING: Stay out of lakes after 'deadly bird bug' outbreak in Maidstone
- M20 UPDATE: Lanes remain blocked following vehicle blaze
- 5 YEARS: Dangerous driver jailed after killing 22-year-old man near Maidstone
- COURT: Serial shoplifter Matthew Gillett stole hoover to buy heroin in Maidstone
- ALERT: M20 closed as fire crews fight vehicle blaze