COURT: Jack Smith, 40, appears in court following two 999 worker assault charges
Friday 21st June 2019
A MAN has appeared in court on two assault by beating of an emergency worker charges.
Jack Smith (40,) of Knightrider Street appeared at Maidstone Magistrates Court after allegedly assaulting two police officers on May 19.
The defendant appeared in court wearing a pair of blue shorts and a sleeveless body warmer.
The case was adjourned to June 19 because Mr Smith was suffering from a back problem and needed to attend hospital.
- MOTORWAY DELAYS: Highways England announces diversions tonight on M20 and M2
- WARNING: Van man stalker 'followed me into woods' says female dog walker
- Collateral to stop in Kent as part of nation-wide tour
- GALLERY: Pictures from inside Leeds Castle of its enchanting festival of flowers
- ROAD CLOSURE: Sewer works planned for up to 12 days near Maidstone
- POLL: Does Maidstone Borough Council provide good value for money? VOTE NOW
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Crash causing delays on the A249 near Maidstone
- FIRE: Crews tackle mattress blaze in Maidstone shopping centre