COURT: Jack Smith, 40, appears in court following two 999 worker assault charges
Friday 21st June 2019
A MAN has appeared in court on two assault by beating of an emergency worker charges.
Jack Smith (40,) of Knightrider Street appeared at Maidstone Magistrates Court after allegedly assaulting two police officers on May 19.
The defendant appeared in court wearing a pair of blue shorts and a sleeveless body warmer.
The case was adjourned to June 19 because Mr Smith was suffering from a back problem and needed to attend hospital.
- OPEN FOR BUSINESS IN YOUR AREA
- OVERNIGHT CLOSURE: Detling Hill to shut
- CORONAVIRUS: Profound impact on Maidstone charities
- M20: Lane closes due to debris on road near Maidstone
- CLOSURE: Road shuts for SEVEN days to remove flytipping
- WARNING: Flytipping shuts road for a week in Yalding
- EXCLUSIVE: Controversial Maidstone schools will NOT open in September
- ROAD CLOSURE: Lane to close for two days near Maidstone